Overview Every month the payroll deductions (income tax, CPP, EI) must be remitted to the Federal Government.
Due on the 15th of every month for the previous month.
UPDATED (Jan 2016): Now DUE on the 15th of the month following each quarter. ie. Apr 15, July 15, October 15, January 15.
1) Go to QB - click <Pay Liabilities> button on home page
2) Click "Pay Liabilities" icon
3) Confirm date range is the previous month and click okay
4) Click <PD7A> button to generate report.
5) Go to: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/mypayment/
We qualify for quarterly payment because we meet the following criteria:
- average monthly withholding for the previous year was less than $3000
- you have a perfect record of compliance
- you have a prefect record of GST compliance