Overview Using the Epson Print CD program to print on watershield discs I've noticed that a number of times the pictures have a green tint to them.
Xavier has the printer directly connected to it. Apollo2 goes through the network to print to Xavier.
1) Tried printing from Apollo2 and no matter what I change the green tint remains.
2) Tried printing directly from Xavier and there I could change the tint to acceptable.
Solution - What Worked
On Xavier I printed the DVD watershield surface and it looked better. Here's what I did:
1) Opened the Epson Print CD program and loaded the background image that I wanted to print.
2) Select the Print button.
3) Print window should have: Media Type: CD/DVD; Print Color Correction: +1
4) Click the "Manual Print" button / printer properties / shortcuts tab
5) Select custom printing preset: "DVD minus green tint"
To Setup Custom Color Control
1) Click the "Manual Print" button / printer properties / advanced tab
a) settings should be "color controls" and "Epson vivid"
b) click the "settings" button and make sure settings are (or something similar):
cyan: -13; magneta: +11; yellow: +2
c) save as "custom settings"