Issue: We have a disc label that was created in the "Epson Print CD" program and we want to export the label to be used somewhere else such as the Mircoboards PF-Pro printer ("SureThing CD Labeller" program). The Epson creates a proprietary file with a .ec3 extension. This file cannot be ported into any other program directly.
- Open up ec3 file in the "Epson Print CD" program.
- Click the <print> button which should open up the print dialogue window.
- Click the <Manual Print> button located in the lower right of the window.
- Now select the Adobe pdf "printer" and print
- The resulting file will now be in pdf format and one can simply "save as" from Adobe PDF into a png, jpg, or whatever.
Once the file is in a more standard format, we can import the file into programs such as "SureThing CD Labeller" for printing on the PF-Pro.