Since 2004, we have been digitizing media for many families, museums, archives, companies, and film makers. We are passionate about preserving memories and giving our customers the ability to share those memories with family, friends, clients, and customers. Over the last decade we have grown to be at the forefront in digitizing visual and audio media.
To leave our customers feeling wowed about their rediscovered gems of history.
“Lifetime Heritage Films did a wonderful job scanning my Super 8 film into HD.
I had previously overpaid a company to do low-res video transfers using outdated telecine techniques. The results were akin to someone projecting my film onto a dirty bath towel, and then videotaping the projection with an early 90's camcorder. Having never shot Super 8, I just assumed that's what it was supposed to look like. Wrong.
Suffice to say I was blown away when I got my scans back from LHF.”
- Kieran McGreal, Vancouver
see the blog for more…..
"Just want to say thank you very much for all your efforts getting the transfers done in time for Christmas. It was by far the highlight of our Boxing Day open house. I really appreciate it."
- Teresa H., Port Coquitlam
"Thanks for enabling us to preserve and share the memories of Michael with our family and friends. Thanks to your personal dedication to deliver a great experience."
- Gloria Cuccione, Vancouver, of the Michael Cuccione Foundation
"Thank you so much for transferring my old 8 mm films to a flash drive. It was wonderful to see the films of my parents and older siblings. I'm sure my family had not seen these since the 1960's! What a treat! I will be sure to recommend your film transfer services to my friends who want to see their parents old home movies."
- Cathie Cleveland, Vancouver
"Everything looks great! You do great work, thanks!"
- Lucien, Vancouver
Thrilled! That's how I feel after seeing 500 pictures of friends and family I thought were lost forever. Thanks John, great work. You have moved up on my hero's list.
- Gerald Hobbis, Vancouver
"Watched a few more of the films and wish to let you know that we are very happy with the end result. The colour, clarity etc is awesome and we can't wait to sit down and go through all of the videos. Thank you so much for completing them in time for Christmas. I texted my daughter and told her she is going to receive the best Christmas present ever when she views them with us..... "
- Lucille and Jim Arnusch, Grand Forks
"The slideshow that you produced to help my father be inducted into the Basebase Hall Of Fame welled up emotions in all of us especially my dad. We are extremely grateful for the magical slideshow, the expert scanning of a myriad of materials and the extremely quick delivery on such short notice."
- Elizabeth J Photography, Port Moody
"Again, thanks a lot for the terrific job digitizing the footage for my last documentary. The quality of your work is amazing and very affordable for documentary budgets."
- Scott Renyard, Vancouver, of Juggernaut Pictures Inc.
What We've Achieved
- Digitized Britannia Mines Museum 16mm and 8mm film collection.
- 2016 Douglas College Entrepreneur Of The Year Award - Home Based Business
- 2014 City of Port Coquitlam - PoCo BestBiz Award.
- 2016 Now offering 5K Archival Film scanning - best in Canada.
- 2016 Film scanning for 8mm to 35mm including many sound formats.
- Digitized early 1900 still image negative collection for Riverview Hospital
- Digitized 1850's collection of still images
- Digitized a 35mm motion picture film created in 1915