Since 2004, we have been digitizing media for many families, museums, archives, companies, and film makers. We are passionate about preserving memories and giving our customers the ability to share those memories with family, friends, clients, and customers. Over the last decade we have grown to be at the forefront in digitizing visual and audio media.
To leave our customers feeling wowed about their rediscovered gems of history.
"Thanks for enabling us to preserve and share the memories of Michael with our family and friends. Thanks to your personal dedication to deliver a great experience."
- Gloria Cuccione, Vancouver, of the Michael Cuccione Foundation
"Thank you so much for transferring my old 8 mm films to a flash drive. It was wonderful to see the films of my parents and older siblings. I'm sure my family had not seen these since the 1960's! What a treat! I will be sure to recommend your film transfer services to my friends who want to see their parents old home movies."
- Cathie Cleveland, Vancouver
"Watched a few more of the films and wish to let you know that we are very happy with the end result. The colour, clarity etc is awesome and we can't wait to sit down and go through all of the videos. Thank you so much for completing them in time for Christmas. I texted my daughter and told her she is going to receive the best Christmas present ever when she views them with us..... "
- Lucille and Jim Arnusch, Grand Forks
"The slideshow that you produced to help my father be inducted into the Basebase Hall Of Fame welled up emotions in all of us especially my dad. We are extremely grateful for the magical slideshow, the expert scanning of a myriad of materials and the extremely quick delivery on such short notice."
- Elizabeth J Photography, Port Moody
What We've Achieved
- Digitized Britannia Mines Museum 16mm and 8mm film collection.
- 2016 Douglas College Entrepreneur Of The Year Award - Home Based Business
- 2014 City of Port Coquitlam - PoCo BestBiz Award.
- 2016 Now offering 5K Archival Film scanning - best in Canada.
- 2016 Film scanning for 8mm to 35mm including many sound formats.
- Digitized early 1900 still image negative collection for Riverview Hospital
- Digitized 1850's collection of still images
- Digitized a 35mm motion picture film created in 1915